SPRUCEBERRY! oh boy.... It's a invigorating blend of freshly cut spruce, sun-ripened raspberries, and wild cranberries. Grapefruit, lemon zest, and sprigs of mint intensify the freshness and coolness of this fabulous holiday fragrance. To top it off, light ozonic notes, clove and rosemary add balance to this sparkling scent. A must for the holidays!
SCENT SHOTS ARE: (1) Container of (6) breakaway shots scented in the fragrance listed above.
TARTS ARE: (1) Container (round or oval) with scented wax of fragrance list above.
- The candles are hand pour with with scented soy wax candle *double wicked*..
- Always made with the finest wax and scent available to ensure consistent quality.
- I make these scented with the maximum amount of scent allowed.
- These are compatible with all UL approved electric & candle wax warmers.
- Candles that have wicks ~have lead free wicks.
These are compatible with all UL approved electric & candle wax warmers
How to use scent shots: Just simply place one or two cubes in your candle warmer and enjoy the scent. After a couple of hours of burning its suggested you turn it off let the wax cool and then you can turn the burner on again.
How to use Tart: Cut tart in half or scoop out desired amount for your warmer. Use as directed by manufactureer of warmer suggest.
******* NEVER LEAVE WARMER OR CANDLES UNATTENDED*******