Frankinscense & Myrrh
This traditional Christmas fragrance smells deep, smoky and rich. Though it does discolor (because of the Vanilla and Cinnamon), it is a classic holiday blend you won't want to be without! Our Frankincense and Myrrh has notes of Amber and Vanilla to warm up the blend. Photo Attribution © Can Stock Photo
SCENT SHOTS ARE: (1) Container of (6) breakaway shots scented in the fragrance listed above.
TARTS ARE: (1) Container (round or oval) with scented wax of fragrance list above.
- The candles are hand pour with with scented soy wax candle *double wicked*..
- Always made with the finest wax and scent available to ensure consistent quality.
- I make these scented with the maximum amount of scent allowed.
- These are compatible with all UL approved electric & candle wax warmers.
- Candles that have wicks ~have lead free wicks.
These are compatible with all UL approved electric & candle wax warmers
How to use scent shots: Just simply place two or more cubes in your candle warmer *USE AS CANDLE WARMERS INSTRUCTIONS DETAIL and enjoy the scent. After a couple of hours of burning its suggested you turn it off let the wax cool and then you can turn the burner on again.
How to use Tart: USE desired amount for your warmer andUse as directed by manufactureer of warmer suggest.
******* NEVER LEAVE WARMER OR CANDLES UNATTENDED*******