Ole Tyme Pine Tar Soap
wow...this stuff is very dark, potent & wonderful!! Another #1 soap bar
- Pine tar soap has been said to be very beneficial to your skin problems> just read up on it as I not suppose to say very much about how it helps as per FDA rules
- I have learned that Pine tar has long been used as a natural remedy for wound healing and is also known to be highly anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, which is why it's said to be so very effective in treating eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Have you seen where The National Psoriasis Association recommends coal tar and pine tar to "help slow the rapid growth of skin cells and restore the skin's appearance. In addition, it can help reduce the inflammation, itching and scaling of psoriasis." ? its great stuff!
- Try our pine tar soap for eczema as well and even as a shampoo to relieve scalp eczema, psoriasis and dandruff.
Its a total body soap and awesome how it is said by many to soothe itching and promote healing of the skin. I don't have these skin issues... but have seen many who did.
- Hand made in United States of America
- Highest grade kiln burned pine tar from Sweden.
- Each bar contains 20% pine tar.
- Does not contain creosote.
- GMO free.
Please read the full ingredient list for any known irritants or allergies you might have, or better than that, I recommend as with any new product that you test a small area of your skin with new products. Like the fold of your arm and make sure there is no reaction. Any product on the market possibly might contain an ingredient that won’t agree with your skin.
Ingredients: Pine Tar, saponified Coconut, Olive & Castor Oil.