Chanel #5 ...... The now and forever fragrance known as the ultimate in femininity ~
Top notes of fresh floral jasmine and rose petals and ylang ylang on base notes of sandalwood, deep woods and vetiver.
It's written that...Ernest Beaux created two series of perfume samples numbered 1-5 and 20-24 and asked Coco Chanel to choose one of them. Madame Chanel chose the sample no. 5 and thus the perfume got its name. Superstitious, Chanel presented her new perfume on the fifth day of the fifth month of 1921.
SCENT SHOTS ARE: (1) Container of (6) breakaway shots scented in the fragrance listed above.
TARTS ARE: (1) Container (round or oval) with scented wax of fragrance list above.
- The candles are hand pour with with scented soy wax candle *double wicked*..
- Always made with the finest wax and scent available to ensure consistent quality.
- I make these scented with the maximum amount of scent allowed.
- These are compatible with all UL approved electric & candle wax warmers.
- Candles that have wicks ~have lead free wicks.
These are compatible with all UL approved electric & candle wax warmers
How to use scent shots: Just simply place one or two cubes in your candle warmer and enjoy the scent. After a couple of hours of burning its suggested you turn it off let the wax cool and then you can turn the burner on again.
How to use Tart: Cut tart in half or scoop out desired amount for your warmer. Use as directed by manufactureer of warmer suggest.
******* NEVER LEAVE WARMER OR CANDLES UNATTENDED*******